1. Complete the digital application online here.
2. Complete Work Keys assessment. To schedule your Work Keys assessment contact contact Ted Lech (505) 428-1748 firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Schedule an interview and meet with an interview panel to respond to a set standard of questions and complete the Tech survey form.
4. Complete the online SFCC Contract Registration Link:
1. Confirm you have a student number.
2. Confirm you have a student email address.
3. Confirm you can access the Internet with your student account.
4. Confirm you have Microsoft 36 access through SFCC.
Complete Next Steps
1. Join ProTec Facebook Page:
2. On the first night of class, complete FERPA and W9 forms.